DECtape Interface for LINC-8
Author: Submitted by: Digital Equipment Corporation, Maynard,
Programming and documentation for a minimal hardware
interface which allows the LINC-8 to read and write single
blocks of PDP-8 format DECtape. It consists of eleven modules
which are added to the LINC-8 memory section. Digital
Equipment Corporation will make this interface available
to LINC-8 customers, either as a factory installed option, a
field installed option, or supply the drawings and programming
for those who wish to implement this interface themselves.
- The block schematic diagram C-BS-7605206-0-1.
- A description of the interface and its function.
- A set of PDP-8 subroutines to use the modified LINC-8
Tape Control to read and write blocks of PDP-8 format DECtape.
- A program which will copy a LINC format DECtape to a
PDP-8 format DECtape or vice versa.
- Binary and ASCII paper tapes, ASCII third-pass listings,
and LINCtape containing the appropriate programming.
Catalog: November 1969